Aug 3, 2010

Did I care ?


This friend is my adversity I shall always cherish most
I can better trust those who helped to relieve
the gloom of my dark hours than 
those who are so ready to enjoy with me
the sunshine of my prosperity 

♥

Hello my dear readers ! Sorry cause I didn't update my lovely blog. My computer got damaged ! When I on my fuckin LCD and puff* nothing appear. What the hell I hate this. I've repair it ! Not I'm the one who repair but I send it to don't know somewhere lah. Hahha I'm crapping ignore me. And now it works ! Super dupper happy :)

Okay people now what I wanna post ? Nah no idea at this moment. Finally UK 2 is finished. And the result is ? = . = " My life ? So far so good. Oh, I love my classmates. More post coming soon.

Bytheway, little hey little ho August !


Note : Awak, thanks selalu teman saya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...