Aug 31, 2010

I never wanted to be famous. I only wanted to be great


' Music is the strongest form of magic '


Hah okay. Tak nak cerita banyak. Just nak luah apa aku rasa sekarang ni. Okay look, I'm quite mad with this girl. Ohh yes ' girl ' Hmmm, I don't know how to describe this feelin. Aku taktau aku marah or what. 

I've forgive her and I've try to accept her but I still can't. The way she is, her behaviour irretate me a lot. Sometimes, I wish I will never ever kenal dia lagi. Takkan pernah ingat dia lagi. Rasa nak buang dia masuk longkang jauh-jauh. She's annoying tahu tak. 

I'm mad sebab people tak tau who she is. I mean the 'real' her. She keep lying and tell a falsehood to people.


God, help me
Aku dah tak nak fikir pasal dia lagi
Tolong buang dia jauh dari fikiran aku
Hapuskan perasaan geram, marah dan tak puas hati ni

Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...