Nov 3, 2010

Cum'on. Get a life


You can close your eyes
To things you don't want to see
But you can't close your heart
To things you don't want to feel
♥

Exam is over and here I am. Updating my bloggy. Whaddup readers? Afte this, bloggy akan selalu di-update okay. InsyaAllah :)


Bytheway, B - Monstaa thanks for everything you've done to me. I really really appreciate it <3
  • When u do something, even that thing is hard, u still do it.
  • If I badmood or I'm angry with someone, sometimes I lepaskan kat u. Pity u 
  • You suka apa yang I suka and you buad apa yang I buad 
  • You jadi teman day-dreaming I
  • You faham perangai I yang suka bebal ni
  • Sometimes I termarah you tapi you cool jek
  • If you marah I, you tak tunjuk and last last u yang mintak maaf. Jahat btol I ni kan
  • And and you're always by my side :')

Bubblymonster, you are the best and you will always be ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...