Mar 4, 2010

my fucking opinion


Hi I'm amoi and mixed chinese , 15 years old *example*

Thats disgusting. Sorry to say. This is my opinion
its irritating seeing people says that she's amoi at her display name at myspace, or facebook and others.
Amoi Ecah example
Lol the way you put 'amoi' thats disgusting.
I just don't care if you put at your page/profile that youre mixed chinese - . -"
but your display name make me disgust with yourself.
They didn't feels ashamed of themselves? Aren't they ?
I just don't understand with people right now
I know you guys are pretty and looks like amoi
but people know about it
Look at your picture, people know that you're mixed chinese isn't it ? =.="
Just put your name, thats much more okay for me.
No matter how pretty a girl is, i don't think it is appropriate
cause you guys were like proud of yourself for being amoi lol.
I'm telling this cause i dislike people like them, sorry to say.
I know you guys pretty but your display name looks like you guys are faze
to much =.="


even a pure chinese girl are not like those people
somes doesn't look like amoi at all but they are desperate to be HOTSTUFF

Im aint perfect human being .


THIS ENTRY WAS COPYPASTE.
I COPY IT WITH PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER SHASHA
MY OPINION IS EXACTLY THE SAME WITH HER
HI5 AND THANKS ! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...